Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Party of Five Glitters Diva

Today I have a party on my nails!  I was looking at nail polish in the store the other day.  There was not anything in particular that caught my eye.  I was turning to leave when I saw a sole display of Wet N Wild’s Party of Five Glitters.  I was pleasantly surprised after I bought this polish and brought it home to find out it is a fast drying polish.  I had to use this color right away.  When deciding on which other color to pair it with, I stumbled across my Love My Nails nail polish in Diva.  This was it.  


I used Love My Nails nail polish in Clear as a base coat.  I then painted my pointer and ring fingers with three coats of Wet N Wild’s Party of Five Glitters.  Party of Five Glitters is a clear based nail polish with pink, red, green, silver, and blue glitter of various sizes and shapes.


I also painted my thumb, middle, and pinky fingers with three coats of Love My Nails’ Diva.  Diva is a beautiful glitter polish with small round purple glitter and small blue and green bar glitters.  I topped it all off with N.Y.C.’s Grand Central Station.  This look was a lot of fun to wear and I am pleased with how it came out!  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...