Today I have a pictorial for the last design I showed. I changed up how I created these nails from the original tutorial I had seen. This is how I achieved this look.
- I started with my base coat (L.A. Colors base coat-top coat) and let it dry.
- I painted on my red polish (Sinful Colors Sugar Sugar) and let that dry.
- I placed a few drops of my beige color (Mark Stay Neutral) on my Salon Express stamping plate holder.
- I dipped a small dotting tool into Mark Stay Neutral and painted diagonal lines across my nails in one direction followed by diagonal lines in the opposite direction. This was to mimic the look of a lattice style pie crust.
- When my lines were dry I added my top coat (N.Y.C.’s Grand Central Station) to protect my design.