Sunday, October 20, 2013

Dr. Scholl’s For Her Comfort Insoles



(Dr. Scholl’s For Her Comfort Insoles were sent complimentary by Influenster for testing purposes)
The first product I tried from the Mama VoxBox was the Dr. Scholl’s For Her Comfort Insoles.  These are so comfortable!  The first thing I noticed was a cool sensation when I put my feet into my shoes.  This was not only the first time I used the insoles, but every time I first put my feet on top of the insoles.  The next thing I noticed was the comfort.  I have tried insoles one other time (several years ago) and all I really remember about them was they felt like my feet were on hard plastic.  With the Dr. Scholl’s For Her Comfort Insoles I did not have that feeling.  These insoles were soft and comfortable.
 
I first tried out the Dr. Scholl’s For Her Comfort Insoles in some stomper boots.  I usually wear tennis shoes or flip flops, but I was going to a meeting and wanted to wear some nicer shoes.  By the end of the day I forgot I was not wearing my usual tennis shoes because the Dr. Scholl’s For Her Comfort Insoles made my stomper boots so comfortable.  I also tried these insoles inside my tennis shoes.  I was going on a field trip where we would be doing a lot of walking.  My feet did not give me any problems at all.  The Dr. Scholl’s For Her Comfort Insoles are just so comfortable.
I am so happy the Dr. Scholl's For Her Comfort Insoles were included in my Mama VoxBox.  I have been wearing them every day no matter what shoes I am wearing.  I highly recommend these.  They are perfect for us moms who are always on our toes or anyone who just wants some added comfort to their shoes.  Dr. Scholl’s For Her Comfort Insoles retail for $12.49.   
(Dr. Scholl’s For Her Comfort Insoles were sent complimentary by Influenster for testing purposes)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...