Friday, June 20, 2014

Influenster T.L.C. VoxBox

(T.L.C. VoxBox and products inside were sent complimentary by Influenster for testing purposes)
My latest Influenster VoxBox is the T.L.C. VoxBox which is for the Moms of Influenster Nation.  Included in my VoxBox were:

·         Neosporin Neo To Go!

·         Breyers Gelato Indulgences

·         Ivory Bar Soap

·         AVON Anew Reversalist Express Wrinkle Smoother

·         Puffs To Go

·         Shell Fuel Rewards Network Card

I was so happy to be one of the recipients of this VoxBox.  I am also happy and excited to try out everything included.  Stay tuned for my review of these goodies. 
(T.L.C. VoxBox and products inside were sent complimentary by Influenster for testing purposes)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...