Thursday, May 7, 2015

Carefree VoxBox



(Carefree VoxBox was sent complimentary by Influenster for testing purposes)
I received a Carefree VoxBox from Influenster and inside was a package of Carefree acti-fresh body shape unscented pantiliners.  The package was compact and included 20 individually wrapped pantiliners.  There was also a coupon for $0.50 off any 1 Carefree product.  I use pantiliners all the time and I love to coupon so this was a nice and practical VoxBox for me.
-
 
 
 
 
These pantiliners are very thin and absorbent.  They feel so soft and comfortable that when you are wearing them, it feels like you are just wearing underwear.  I really like that these pantiliners are individually wrapped because you can pack them just about anywhere. 


I have tried various brands of pantiliners and never really noticed much difference until I tried the carefree pantiliners.  They are the most comfortable liners I have ever used; I even forgot I was wearing one.  I will definitely be using my coupon to purchase more Carefree pantiliners! 
(Carefree VoxBox was sent complimentary by Influenster for testing purposes)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...