Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Ducklings Mini Rolls



(Ducklings Mini Rolls was sent complimentary by Influenster for testing purposes)
There was a Ducklings Mini Roll included in my Influenster Jolly VoxBox.  I love Duck Tape and was so surprised to find the Ducklings Mini Roll because I didn’t know they made mini rolls of Duck Tape.  I think Duck Tape is something everyone should have in their home.  It can be very useful and versatile.  There are a lot of creative people who make all kinds of things with Duck Tape—my favorite things to make are Duck Tape Rose Pens.  I have also picked up a roll of white Duck Tape, on my Dad’s advice, to cover the temperature changer on my freezer since my young children have turned it to off a few times.  So Duck Tape can be used in all sorts of ways and that is why I recommend everyone have at least one roll in their home.
 
The Ducklings Mini Roll I received has an awesome paint splatter print on it.  It is .75 IN x 180 IN/ 19mm x 4,5m.  I used my Ducklings Mini Roll to create a rose pen.  I absolutely love the way it came out!    
 
Ducklings Mini Roll cost $2- $3.  They come in a variety of patterns and colors.  You can find the Duck brand on Facebook here (facebook.com/theduckbrand), and on Twitter @theductbrand #MiniDucklings.         
(Ducklings Mini Rolls was sent complimentary by Influenster for testing purposes)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...