Friday, January 17, 2014

Puffs Ultra Soft & Strong To Go Tissue Pack



(Puffs Ultra Soft & Strong To Go Tissue Pack was sent complimentary by Influenster for testing purposes)
One of the items included in my Jolly VoxBox was a Puffs Ultra Soft & Strong To Go Tissue Pack.  I love Puffs and was excited to find out they made these To Go packs.  Like the name states, these tissues are super soft while also being strong and holding up when used.  The size of these To Go packs are perfect for a purse, backpack, pocket—pretty much wherever.      
 
Puffs are my go to tissue and I love that I now have a To Go pack option.  I will definitely be looking out for these in the store.  The Puffs Ultra Soft & Strong To Go Tissue Pack sells for $0.49.  You can check out the Puffs Facebook page here.  You can also find them on Twitter @Puffs #PassthePuffs.    
(Puffs Ultra Soft & Strong To Go Tissue Pack was sent complimentary by Influenster for testing purposes)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...