(Born Pretty Store Water Decal Y026 was sent for review)I have some water decals from the Born Pretty Store to share today. I have always admired water decals. They add so much to a manicure. I was intimidated to use them; however after trying them for myself I realize they are actually easy to use.
I chose to review the Classical Flower Vine Pattern Nail Art Water Decals Transfers Sticker in Y026 which had a lot of pretty floral designs. The back of the package has instructions for applying these decals. I started by painting my nails with two coats of China Glaze Pool Party over a dry base coat. When this was completely dry I was ready to apply my water decals.
To apply the water decals, I used a bowl with water, scissors, and tweezers.
- I cut out the designs I wanted then peeled off the plastic covering.
- I then placed the decal into the water and let it sit for about 10-20 seconds.
- Next I moistened the nail I planned on placing the decal on by simply dipping another finger into the water and patting my decal nail.
- I then took the decal out of the water and it slipped off the paper backing.
- I used tweezers to help me place the decal on my nail.
Overall I am really impressed with these water decals. They are much easier to use then I first thought. I love the intricate look they added to my manicure. These water decals lasted a long time. They lasted longer than my nail polish. The Born Pretty Store has a whole range of water decals to choose from. If you like the ones I used today you can find them here. The Born Pretty Store offers free shipping worldwide and you can use my discount code SNDX31 to get 10% off your order.
(Born Pretty Store Water Decal Y026 was sent for review)