Monday, June 1, 2015

Bella VoxBox



(Bella VoxBox and products inside were sent complimentary by Influenster for testing purposes)
Influenster sent me the Bella VoxBox to review.  I was excited to be included in this campaign.  It is so much fun to get a VoxBox.  If you are not already signed up with Influenster, I highly recommend it.  Inside the Bella VoxBox was:
·         EcoTools Complexion Collection Mattifying Finish Brush
·         Dove Fruit
·         Not Your Mother’s Déjà Vu ‘Do Style Extender
·         Club W
·         Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara by Kate Moss
·         Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick by Kate Moss
·         Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs
·         eBay Guides Campaign 
This VoxBox was loaded with stuff!  I am so excited to try these products.  I will be sharing my thoughts on all of these items so be sure to check back with my blog. 

(Bella VoxBox and products inside were sent complimentary by Influenster for testing purposes)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...