Monday, June 15, 2015

Not Your Mother’s Déjà Vu ‘Do Style Extender



(Not Your Mother’s Déjà Vu ‘Do Style Extender was sent complimentary by Influenster for testing purposes)
Included in my Bella VoxBox was a sample of Not Your Mother’s Déjà Vu ‘Do Style Extender.  It is a primer and style extender that helps block humidity and dirt.  It adds body and a flexible hold to your hair.  It also smells really good.  It has the scent of red apples and berries.  It has conditioners in it to help keep hair soft, shiny, and frizz free.
I like this product.  It made my hair feel fresh.  It also tamed my flyaway hairs so my hair looked better for longer.  The full size Not Your Mother’s Déjà Vu ‘Do Style Extender sells for $9. 
(Not Your Mother’s Déjà Vu ‘Do Style Extender was sent complimentary by Influenster for testing purposes)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...