Sunday, August 16, 2015

Dove Fruit



(Dove Fruit was sent complimentary by Influenster for testing purposes)
There was a package of Dove Fruit included in my Bella VoxBox.  If you watch my un-boxing video, you can see that one of my little ones opened these before I had a chance to do anything blog related with them.  I got the blueberry variety.
My whole family loved these.  I bought another package right away.    They taste good and I feel good about eating them because they have real fruit covered in dark chocolate.  These make a good snack/dessert.  Dove fruit comes in cranberry, cherry, and blueberry and range in price from $1.88-2.69. 
(Dove Fruit was sent complimentary by Influenster for testing purposes)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...