Monday, August 31, 2015

31 Day Nail Challenge Beginning



I have wanted to do the 31 Day Nail Challenge for quite some time now and I am so excited to finally be doing it!  I love to see other people’s creations for this challenge.  I always wondered who created this challenge.  Correct me if I’m wrong, but after a little looking I believe it all started with this postPLEASE be advised that some of the blog posts on this blog, in my opinion, are X-rated so just be aware of that if you go looking around the blog itself.  I was a little surprised.  The link I have here will take you straight to the nail challenge post.

I think one of the reasons this nail art challenge is so popular is because it is set up so well.  You go from colors, to patterns, to inspiration.  You work your way up towards creativity.  Kudos to the creator!       

Here is the original picture along with the “rules” that have been lost along the way.

RULES:
  • Reblog this post if you’re gonna accept this challenge (you’ll get a reward if you finish!)
  • One post per day
  • If you miss one, pick it up the next day
  • Post a picture of each mani
  • It would be nice if you listed/linked to what polishes you used
  • For the inspiration prompts, SHOW US YOUR INSPIRATION/SHARE LINKS
  • BE CREATIVE
  • TRY NEW THINGS
  • HAVE FUN!!!
NOTE: don’t want a new look every day? Go at your own pace! The big goal is to get through all 31 manicures… and notice how your skills grow!

I personally have taken this challenge on at my own pace.  I have already started these manicures and have waited to post them until I am able to post once a day.  I am lucky to get a chance to paint my nails once a week let alone every day.  I am in awe of the people who do this challenge every year.  Have any of you done this challenge or plan on doing it?  Let me know in the comments.  Also, leave your links so I can take a look.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...