Thursday, October 8, 2015

31 Day Challenge- Day 31: Re-Create your Favorite Challenge



Day 31 of the 31 Day Challenge calls for Re-Creating your Favorite Challenge.  It was hard to choose just one challenge to re-create.  I had a really good time with this challenge.  In the end I decided to re-create my Day 13:Animal Print nails with just a few changes.

I started with Sinful Colors Basecoat then added L.A. Colors American Manicure.  I free-handed some French tips with Pure Ice Platinum Magic Base Coat. 
I took my dotting tool and Maybelline Bold Gold and added gold spots to one side of my nails.
 
 
 
After my gold polish was dry, I took the smaller end of my dotting tool and Salon Express Nail Art Paint in Black and outlined the gold spots.  I also added a few black spots.
 
 
I let my polish dry completely then added Poshé super-fast drying top coat.  I love these nails.  I think it is a fun and easy design.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...