Sunday, September 13, 2015

31 Day Challenge- Day 13: Animal Print with Bonus Tutorial

For Day 13 of this 31 Day Challenge, I have animal print.  To create this look I used:

-        Sinful Colors Basecoat

-        Avon’s Gleaming Gold

-        Salon Express Nail Art Paint in Black

-        Salon Express Nail Art Paint in Snow White

-        INM Out The Door Top Coat

-        AVERY Reinforcement Labels

-        A Dotting Tool

-        Tweezers

-        Scissors

I started off by painting my nails with my Sinful Colors Basecoat. 
When this was dry, I cut the reinforcement labels in half then placed them towards the tips of my nails. 
I painted on one coat of Salon Express Nail Art Paint in Snow White, and then quickly peeled off the reinforcement labels with tweezers. 
I used the larger end of my dotting tool and Avon’s Gleaming Gold to created irregular shaped spots along one side and the tips of my nails. 
When the gold polish was dry, I took the smaller end of my dotting tool and Salon Express Nail Art Paint in Black and outlined the gold dots.  Some of the outlining was on just one side of the gold, some on two sides of the gold, and some around about ¾ of the gold.  I also added a few irregular black spots. 
 

After the black polish was completely dry, I added my INM Out The Door Top Coat to help protect my pretty manicure. 
This is definitely one of my favorite manicures.   I love the French tip combined with the animal print.  I got a ton of compliments on this manicure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...