Saturday, September 19, 2015

31 Day Challenge- Day 19: Galaxies



Today’s prompt calls for Galaxy Nails.  I got out all of my nail polish colors I planned to use, cut a small piece of a bath sponge, and got out a dotting tool.  I started with L.A. Colors base coat-top coat then painted three coats of N.Y.C. Black Lace Cream.  
 
When this was dry, I used my bath sponge and sponged on Love My Nails White in a wavy/diagonal pattern. 
I then sponged on Petites Cosmic Violet over the white. 
Next I sponged on Love My Nails Electric Blue towards the middle of the white.
I used Love My Nails Milky Way (which I think is the perfect color with a perfect name for this manicure) to add some glittery stars to my nails. 
I took my dotting tool and Love My Nails White to add some larger stars onto my nails.  I finished off my look with INM Out The Door.  
This manicure was fun to create.  It is not hard to accomplish and the finished look comes out really nice and looks harder to achieve then it actually is.  I really like these nails.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...