Tuesday, September 22, 2015

31 Day Challenge- Day 22: Inspired by a Song



Today’s challenge is inspired by a Song.  I chose Some Beach by Blake Shelton.  I love this song.  I decided to make a beach scene on my nails.  I started with a base coat then added Wet N Wild The Wonder Yellows.
When this was dry, I added an orange gradient with Avon Orange Creamsicle to the tops of my nails.  I blended the colors together with a clear coat of nail polish. 


I waited for my nail polish to dry then I stamped on black palm trees onto my ring, pointer, and thumb nails with Salon Express Nail Art Paint Black and Salon Express stamping plate SE18.  I stamped on some birds with Born Pretty Store stamping plate BP-16 to my pinky nails.  For my middle finger, I drew on an empty chair with a large umbrella over it.  This was inspired by some of the song lyrics—“a big umbrella casting shade over an empty chair”.  I finished off with a top coat.
 
These nails were fun to create.  I really like the gradient.  Some Beach is one of my favorite songs and I was happy to create a nail look inspired by it.        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...