Wednesday, September 23, 2015

31 Day Challenge- Day 23: Inspired by a Movie

Today’s challenge is inspired by a Movie.  I chose the Twilight Series.  These are some of my favorite movies (and books).  I decided to represent Edward and Jacob on my nails.
I started with a base coat then added Nicole by O.P.I. Better After Dark to my pinky and ring fingers to represent Jacob’s russet brown fur (New Moon P. 325).  I added China Glaze Fairy Dust to my middle, pointer, and thumb nails to represent Edward’s rainbow reflection/prism-like skin (The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner P. 47). 
I used Wet N Wild’s French White Crème and Mash-27 stamping plate to add a diamond/crystal design on my pointer fingers.  I added a paw print to my ring fingers using Maybelline Bold Gold and Mash-36 stamping plate.  
 
These nails were fun to wear.  I really liked my representation of Edward and Jacob.  They play a large role in the movies.  The other main character is Bella who is torn between Edward and Jacob.  I really like how this manicure turned out.       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...