Monday, September 21, 2015

31 Day Challenge- Day 21: Inspired by a Color



Today’s challenge is inspired by a color.  I chose the color purple.  I have a really cool purple camouflage purse that I decided to recreate on my nails.  
I started with L.A. Colors base coat-top coat then added Essence Show Your Feet in Miss Lavender. 
I then took my dotting tool and added Pink Cookie’s Neon Purple in irregular shaped dots.   
When that was dry, I used my dotting tool and Avon’s Violetta to add more irregular shaped dots to my nails.  I finished off with INM Out the Door Top Coat. 
These nails came out great.  The camouflage pattern is easy to create and hard to mess up.  I loved wearing these nails with my purse and got a lot of compliments on them.          

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...