Saturday, September 12, 2015

31 Day Challenge- Day 12: Stripes



Day 12 of the 31 Day Challenge calls for Stripes.  I started with Sinful Colors Basecoat and then applied two coats of Sinful Colors’ Over It.  
 
I let this dry then added striping tape.  I applied one coat of Sally Hansen Sugar Coat in Bubble Plum then immediately and carefully removed the striping tape.  I let the nail polish dry then added INM Out The Door Top Coat.
 
 


The striping tape was easy to work with.  I cut all of my pieces out in advance so I wasn’t trying to do it with wet nails.  I also used tweezers to help get the tape off my nails.  I was impressed by the precision of the tape itself.  I really like the similarity of the colors I used as well as the contrast between the smooth and textured polishes.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...