Friday, September 25, 2015

31 Day Challenge- Day 25: Inspired by Fashion



Day 25 of the 31 Day Challenge calls for Fashion Inspired Nails.  I chose to create a Kate Spade look.  I started with Sinful Colors Basecoat then added N.Y.C. Black Lace Cream. 

When my polish was dry I added white dots using my dotting tool and Pure Ice Platinum Magic Base Coat.  At this point my nails looked like my Kenox backpack purse and I could have considered by inspired by fashion nails done.  
I decided to have a two for one and continue on with my Kate Spade inspired purse look.  When my white dots dried I added light pink dots over the first row of white dots with Sinful Colors Rose Dust.  I then added a medium pink over the second row of white dots with Catrice Wrapped Around My Finger.  I left the third row of dots white.  I continued the dot color pattern until my nails looked like my purse.  

I added Pure Ice Frost Finish Matte Top Coat to mimic the matte finish on my purse.  

As soon as I saw this prompt on the challenge I knew I wanted to do my nails to match my purse.  I really love the way it came out.  A lot of people I know liked my nails.  It is always fun to match my nails with my purse.  I think I will recreate this look and leave the black with white dots next time I use my Kenox backpack purse.             

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...