Thursday, September 10, 2015

31 Day Challenge- Day 10: Gradient Nails



Day 10 of the 31 Day Challenge calls for Gradient Nails.  I won a Kiss Gradation Kit from an Influenster challenge and knew it would be perfect for today’s challenge.  I got the kit with gold nail polishes.  This kit comes with three polishes-one light gold polish, one darker gold polish, and a gold glitter polish.  This kit comes with easy to read instructions and makes adding gradients to your nails easy.  You do not need to use a sponge with this kit, so there is less cleanup.      


 
 

I started with L.A. Colors base coat-top coat then applied two coats of the light gold polish onto my nails.  When that was dry, I added the darker gold polish onto the tips of my nails.  Before the dark gold polish dried, I added the gold glitter polish to the top half of my nails to help blend the other two gold polishes together.  I let that all dry completely, then added N.Y.C.’s Grand Central Station.
I love the way these nails came out.  This is one of my favorite manicures and it was so simple to create.  I got a lot of compliments on these nails. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...