Friday, November 16, 2012

NYC New York Color IndividualEyes Custom Compact

The first item I noticed when I opened my Influenster Beauty Bloggers VoxBox was NYC’s IndividualEyes Custom Compact.  This compact comes with a primer base, an illuminator, four eye shadow colors, and an applicatior.  My compact is 0156-08 Dark Shadows.  The four eye shadow colors are a white highlighter, a light gray all over lid color, a medium gray crease/contour color, and a dark charcoal gray crease/contour color.  The back of this compact has instructions on how to apply the colors as well as application techniques (seen if you lift the label on the back). 

I started with the primer base.  I used my finger to apply it to my eyelids.  The primer started out creamy and dried powdery.  Next I applied the light gray all over lid color to the bottom part of my eyes using the applicator.  For the crease of my eyelids, I used the medium gray crease/contour color.  I then applied the white highlighter to the area under my eyebrows.  Lastly, I applied the dark charcoal gray crease/contour color to the outer corners of my eyelids. 
This compact is great.  You don’t have to buy several different products because everything you need is included.  The eye shadows in this compact are also color coordinated so you know they will look good together.  NYC’s IndividualEyes Custom Compact retails for $4.99 and can be found at chain drugstores throughout the nation.  This is a great price and a product definitely worth checking out!  You can find NYC New York Color’s website here.                            
(NYC New York Color IndividualEyes Custom Compact was included in the Beauty Bloggers VoxBox sent complimentary by Influenster for review)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...