Saturday, June 22, 2013

Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-on Manicure


(Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-on Manicure was sent complimentary by Influenster for testing purposes)
My Influenster Spring Fever VoxBox came with a set of Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-on Manicure.  My set was called Sexy Fresh.  I was excited to try these out.  Who wouldn’t want a great looking manicure in minutes? 
 

The Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-on Manicure came with everything I needed: 24 self-adhesive nails, a prep pad, and a cute little nail file.  I found the nails that most closely fit on my natural nails and lined them up thumb to pinky.  (What I didn’t realize until day two of wearing these nails is that they are actually numbered.  The numbers are on the back side of the nail at the tip.  They are small and white so they are not very noticeable, but they are there and they are helpful).  After I lined up the nails, I cleaned my natural nails with the prep pad.  Then, one by one with the thumbs last, I peeled the backs of the nails and applied them to my natural nails.  
 
The whole process was quick and easy.  The hardest part was fitting my nails, but even that was not too hard.  These nails remind me of when I used to use press-on nails as a kid—just more grown up with lots more styles.  Sexy Fresh is great.  It has pink with orange on some nails and blue with purple on others.  All the nails have flashes of white that really give the manicure a unified look.  Some of the nails remind me of tie dye and others remind me of peacock feathers.  
     
   
I really like the Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-on Manicure.  I love how the packaging makes the nails look like they are in a nail polish bottle.  You are able to get a great looking manicure without having to worry about nail polishes drying or how your final design will turn out.  They are also a nice length—past my fingertips but not too long.  Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-on Manicure sells for $5.99 (for colors) - $7.99 (for patterns).  They are available at KMart, Walgreens, Walmart, CVS, Rite Aid, Duane Reade, and more.  You can visit the imPRESS Press-on Manicure website for a full list of online and in-store retailers, try on all the colors and patterns (36 styles to choose from), and print a $1.00 off coupon.        
(Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-on Manicure was sent complimentary by Influenster for testing purposes)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...