Thursday, June 20, 2013

Tastykake Kandy Bar Kakes



(Tastykake Kandy Bar Kake was sent complimentary by Influenster for testing purposes)
There was a Tastykake Kandy Bar Kake included in the Influenster Spring Fever VoxBox.  This was a pleasant surprise since I had just purchased another TastyKake product that I really enjoyed.  The Tastykake Kandy Bar Kake I received was the S’mores flavored Kake.  Let me start by saying this Kake was delicious!  I love S’mores flavored anything and this is no exception.  The S’mores Tastykake Kandy Bar Kake is a graham cracker flavored cake filled with a marshmallow cream filling covered in Hershey’s chocolate and sprinkled with graham cracker crumbs on top. 
I shared this bar with my family and we all loved it.  My fiancĂ© thought it tasted like a spice/S’mores cake.  I am definitely going to look for these bars in the store.  Tastykake Kandy Bar Kakes come in S’mores, Peppermint, and Peanut Butter flavors and cost $4.49 per box.  Tastykake Kandy Bar Kakes can be found at grocery and convenience stores across America.  You can view the Tastykake website here. 
(Tastykake Kandy Bar Kake was sent complimentary by Influenster for testing purposes)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...