Sunday, June 30, 2013

Schwarzkopf Professional OSiS+ Gelastic


(OSiS+ Gelastic was sent complimentary by Influenster for testing purposes)
I received a bottle of OSiS+ Gelastic in my Influenster Spring Fever VoxBox.  This is an ultra strong flex gel with a 4/5 hold.  Benefits are listed as: all day ultra strong style control, dries to a firm and strong finish, and has lasting definition.  Ingredients include resins that are normally found in finishing sprays that provide a lasting, strong, and moldable hold.   I don’t use gel on my hair too often, but the men in my house do and they really liked the quality of the gel.  On the Influenster Tumblr page they had some hair style suggestions.  One of them was a sleek ponytail look.  I decided that was how I would style my hair. 
 
  
Here are some pictures of my fiancĂ©’s hair.  These pictures were taken after a 10 hour work day.  His hair looked just as good after work as it did when he first went in.    

 
 
Instead of putting the Gelastic on a comb then combing it through my hair like the suggestion, I combed my hair into a ponytail like I normally would.  After my hair was up I put a small amount of Gelastic on my fingers and ran them gently over my hair.  Normally I would spray my hair with hairspray to keep my ponytail in place, but I think the Gelastic worked better.  The day I wore my hair like this I went to a softball game and it was a little windy.  My hair of course blew around in the wind, but all the strands stayed up in my ponytail.          
 
I really like the hold OSiS+ Gelastic provides.  I am going to have to try more hairstyles with this product and not just leave the gel to the men.  OSiS+ Gelastic can be found at the Schwarzkopf Professional website and at Ulta stores.  OSiS+ Gelastic sells for $18.00.                              
(OSiS+ Gelastic was sent complimentary by Influenster for testing purposes)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...