Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Comparison: Pure Ice’s Tease and OPI’s Be A Dahlia Won’t You

For today’s Pink Wednesday I have a comparison between Pure Ice’s Tease and OPI’s Be A Dahlia Won’t You.  These colors are very similar.  Tease has more of a blue/purple shimmer to it whereas Be A Dahlia Won’t You has more of a pink/red shimmer to it.   
I used two coats of Tease on my thumb, pointer, and middle fingers.   
I used two coats of Be A Dahlia Won’t You on my ring and pinky fingers.   
Both polishes went on smooth.  Be A Dahlia Won’t You had a wider brush than Tease so I was able to cover my nails with fewer strokes.  Pure Ice’s Tease costs about a fourth of the price of OPI’s Be A Dahlia Won’t You.  Overall I like both these polishes.  They are close enough in color that having just one of these polishes would suffice.  OPI’s Be A Dahlia Won’t You was slightly easier to work with because the nail polish brush was wider, however Pure Ice’s Tease cost a lot less and still had an easy application. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...